Monday, November 14, 2005

Emissão de 18 de Novembro*

Central Reservation (Spiritual Life – Ibadan Remix) | Pass in time | Beth Orton
Birthday (Tommy D Mix) | It’s it | Sugarcubes
Future song | Live in Italy | Cranes
Jewel | Live in Italy | Cranes
(I can’t get no) satisfaction | The covers record | Cat Power
I've Been Thinking ft. Cat Power | I’ve been thinking | Handsome Boy Modeling School
Over the Hill | Scissors in my pocket | Polly Paulusma
Give it back | Scissors in my pocket | Polly Paulusma
Gold day | It’s a wonderful life | Sparklehorse
Piano Fire | It’s a wonderful life | Sparklehorse
Cncerning the UFO Sighting Near Highland, Illinois | Illinoise | Sufjan Stevens
John Wayne Gacy, Jr.| Illinoise | Sufjan Stevens
Chicago | Illinoise | Sufjan Stevens
Pretty dress | If songs could be held | Rosie Thomas
Big Black boat | Fuck Christmas, I got the blues | The Legendary Tiger Man

* - Com repetição a 24 de Novembro

No comments: